Ph.D., University of Washington, 1991
3101 McGavran-Greenberg Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7420
Phone: (919) 966-8107, Fax: (919) 966-3804
Research Interests: Biostatistics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Precision Medicine.
R. Kosorok (2008). Introduction
to Empirical Processes and Semiparametric Inference. Springer: New
Click here to download the first 14 chapters. Click here to see errata.
o M. R. Kosorok and E. E. M. Moodie (2016). Adaptive Treatment Strategies in Practice: Planning Trials and Analyzing Data for Personalized Medicine. ASA-SIAM Series on Statistics and Applied Probability, SIAM, Philadelphia, ASA, Alexandria, VA.
Teaching and Mentoring
· Current Course: Bios 760: Advanced Probability and Statistical Inference (I). Click here for course website.
· Associate Editor, Annals of Statistics, 2004-
· Associate Editor, Electronic Journal of Statistics, 2007-2009
· Associate Editor, International Journal of Biostatistics, 2005-2013
· Associate Editor, Journal of the American Statistical Association, Theory and Methods, 2011-
· Associate Editor, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, 2015-
· Associate Editor, Statistics and Probability Letters, 2007-2009
· Associate Editor, Statistics Surveys, 2007-2009